blog by DJ /rupture
I just can’t wait!
MTL MIGHT BE CANCELED!! I’ve been in airport for 5 hours, they’ve canceled two flights on 2 different airlines and the other NYC airports are screwed as well… call venue b4 you go. If I can’t make it we will reschedule party for SATURDAY DEC 13.
Big apologies, this is a nightmare travel scenario beyond our control.
I guess I’ll have too wait a little longer then…. 😉
The night was OK though. see you next mounth then, cheers!
I was gonna tell you on Wednesday if you had time, you should take the train. The Adirondack was named one of the top ten train rides in the world: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pwwi/is_200008/ai_mark06014511.
You are not the first DJ to be hampered by bad weather going from NYC to Montreal. My girlfriend was on the Adirondack back in March, which got caught in a snowstorm. They made it — with considerable delay — to MTL, only to find out the next day that ever eco-conscious Moby had been on their train. He was scheduled to play that night and the club received special permission to stay open later and let him get a set in upon arrival.
Your email address will not be published.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.